Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas in Savannah

What a whirlwind of activity we've had lately.
After arriving in Savannah, I met my cousin Eliza.

On Christmas Eve, Dad and Camden told me all about Santa Claus.
I got really excited for all of the presents!

Dad read to me "Twas the Night Before Christmas," and then I fell asleep.
But I was up very, very early.

And I got some presents from Santa!
However, I was more interested in eating the wrapping paper.

I got all dressed up to go to Nana's house for Christmas lunch.

Aunt Shelley gave me a lot of Duke gear!
I liked it a lot, but I bet my Uncle Sam will not!

I hung out with Nana for a bit too.

It was a great Christmas, but I think my Dad was more into my toys than I was!


2 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that Mr. Sam seems particularly pleased with his Duke gear? Yep. Definitely a little Dookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Sam's Christmas festive John-John! (and Nana's festive Christmas gear as well, of course!)
    Happy Christmas Samwich!

    love,
    your aunt ma!

    ReplyDelete