Thursday, February 10, 2011

6 (and a half) months old

Today was my six-month appointment (even though I turned six months old on January 26th). I am a big guy, as my trendy track suit implies. I am 21.3 pounds. That's huge! I am also 29.25 inches long...Dr. Wheeler says that's in the 100th percentile! Dad is ready for me to try out for the Duke basketball team. I'm really still into sweet potatoes, but recently I've tried some new foods like avocado and bananas. Peas are ok. Brocolli is yuck! I am crawling all over the house and Dad had to put up gates so I wouldn't fall down the basement stairs! I like to taunt Camden (my dog) and drool.... a lot. I also like to bang things on the ground, play with my friends at Brown House, and look at the baby stuck in the box in my dining room (see my post from February 6). Way fun. Unfortunately, I have two ear infections right now. But you'd never know, because I'm still the happiest little man in Bethesda!


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Coach K has a nursery school farm team for the Devils! Sign him up!

    ReplyDelete