Friday, April 1, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Things have been busy. I took a big trip to Georgia a couple weeks ago
and wanted to share my adventures.

First stop, St. Patrick's Day in Savannah.

The morning began with a walk through the squares with Mom.
Here we are in front of the Forsyth Park fountain, dyed green!

Mom turned me over to Dad to march
(or be pushed through) my first parade.

Just before we stepped off, we met up with friends and family.

Dad's friend John and his son Christian marched with us.
This was also Christian's first parade.

Check out my cool hat!
I also wanted to eat this derby.

Three generations of Dillon men.

Here we are marching down Broughton Street, with cousin Allison,
John, Jason, Dad, Joe, and my cousins Nicholas & Timothy.

Dad waved at lots of people.

When the parade was over, I was happy to spend some
quality time with Go-Go. I am sure glad she
was here to celebrate with us.

Smiles all around!

I got to play with my cousin Tristan, too.

It was a great first St. Patrick's Day in Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment