Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yes Michigan!

Michigan is a great state. There are lots of things to do there.

Little Long Lake has many wonderful outdoor activities!

I spent a lot of time playing in the sandbox.

And swimming in the lake.

Grampa Jim took me to look at ducks and for rides on his boat.

Sometimes I even got to drive.


Gramma Tiny got this awesome sprinkler to play in!

Oh, and blueberry pancakes are the most delicious!

Mom and Dad took me to the Binder Park Zoo
where I fed a giraffe!

Dad and Gramma Tiny took me to a dairy farm
and I sat on a cow . . . not a real cow!


And one day Mom and Grampa went fishing . . .

and Mom caught a fish nearly as big as me!
It was so slimy.

We also went hiking on beautiful trails.
Dad carries me on his back and gets quite the workout.

And I spent a lot of time on Grammy's lap
and she sang songs about frogs....
gong gong!


Ahh, pure Michigan!





No comments:

Post a Comment