Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

What a fun Halloween!

Mom dressed me as Yoda, go figure.
Yesterday we went to a Halloween party in our neighborhood.




I'm using an old Jedi mind trick on you!





I had a blast running under Andrew's mom's legs!


Andrew and I took a break on the curb and swapped stories.


My friend Aidan shared some treats with me.


It was tons of fun!


Then today we had a parade at school.
Dad came to Brown House and we loaded up the strollers 
to trick or treat amongst the girls of Holton!



The girls think I'm pretty cute!



We stopped by Mom's classroom too.  She was dressed up like a daddy...
it was confusing! 


And tonight I helped Dad carve a pumpkin.



I helped pass out candy and wave buh-bye to the trick or treaters.


No comments:

Post a Comment