Wednesday, March 28, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Trip!

I was very excited to fly with Dad down to Savannah to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
Here I am waiting for the shuttle bus at Dulles Airport, showing Dad how the planes fly around in the sky. 

It was fun to ride the shuttle bus at the airport.

I love looking out the window at all the action on the tarmac.

Once we boarded the plane I watched some Thomas to help the time pass. 

I was pretty tired, so I took a nap in Dad's lap. 

Before long we were at Isle of Hope and I was taking a walk with Dad and Mike and Doh-Doh down Grimball Point.

Here I am with Mike and Doh-Doh and "The Bear" 

The next day we went downtown for the Sgt. Jasper Ceremony. I didn't watch much of the ceremony, but I did enjoy playing in the Square. Here Doh-Doh is reading me a book about St. Patrick's Day and my Great Aunt Donna is helping. 


After the ceremony we rolled over to Pinkie Masters for a cold one!

 Finally, the big day! Here we are just before walking in the parade. 

It was hot, and soon I was asleep in my stroller. 

After marching in the parade I watched it go by with Mike. 

I loved watching the parade, here I am watching with Dad and my Great Aunt Shelly and cousin Brendan. 

On St. Patrick's Night my Dad and Mike got all dressed up and headed out to for Hibernian. I am sure I will go with them in about 20 years!

I stayed in Savannah a few more days and loved playing in Doh-Doh and Mike's yard.

My Great Grandmother "Nana" came over and played in the sand with me. 

Here I am serving some sand pies to everyone!

It was fun being the center of attention. Here I am with (L to R) Mike, Bear, Doh-Doh, Aunt Shelly, Nana, Aunt Felice and Cousin Eliza. 

We even had a chance to run by Benedictine where Mike has been working on some great projects.

Flying back with Dad was fun, here I am bossing him around at the curb at Dulles while we waited for the shuttle. 
What a great trip!
A big thanks to Mike and Doh-Doh and all my family in Savannah for treating me so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment