Monday, July 22, 2013

Tybee 2013

When school got out last month, we went on a big trip down to Savannah.  We stayed with Doh-Doh and Mike, hung out at Tybee Island at the beach, and had tons of fun.  I got to spend time with lots of my relatives from both Georgia and Chicago (Grandma Tiny & Grampa Jim came for a quick visit too!).

I played in the sand almost every day and learned about tides.  We had tons of great food and ice cream! I took a visit to Oatland Island and Fort Pulaski.  Doh-Doh and Dad took me to a puppet show, and when it was over I got to make my own puppet.  And one day I even went crabbing.  We didn't catch any crabs, but another fisherman on the pier caught a stingray and it was awesome!! Here are a bunch of pictures from my wonderful visit.

































No comments:

Post a Comment