Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting ready for Halloween

I am getting ready for my first Halloween, yay!! I've been preparing by wearing lots of theme outfits this week. Here I am in my monster shirt and pumpkin hat (made especially for me by Grandma Tiny!).


This one is kinda funny too.... get it?


Today I was a jack-o-latern . . .


and I matched my candy bag from Go-Go! I won't be eating candy this year...
but I can't wait until I have teeth and can truly enjoy this crazy holiday!


Finally, Mom stuck me in my real costume to see how it fits.
I am going to be an Ewok!

4 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOD! First of all, HE IS THE CUTEST BABY EVER! Secondly, you would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will seek revenge on you when he is older. Just sayin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! (Even though I didn't know what an ewok was until Sam told me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing all Maggie's little tiny t-shirts again!! Samwich is the cutest, ever! Can't wait to carve pumpkins with him tomorrow!
    XOXO,
    aunt ma

    ReplyDelete