Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well this was a very busy weekend.
Mom made this ridiculous Ewok costume for my first Halloween.

Mom dressed as Princess Leia.

We went to a pumpkin carving party at Aunt Ma and Uncle Ta's house.
I fell asleep.

Mom carved this green alien.

Then Kristin and Marty came to visit from Philadelphia.


I love visitors!

We ended the weekend visiting my friend Anna.

She dressed as Princess Leia too!



And I met Darth Vader . . . scary!!!!

Happy Halloween!!



4 comments:

  1. Sam is so cute! I can't wait to meet him at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Come stay with us in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is such a HAPPY little ewok in that first one, and of course, adorable in all the others. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture is so darling, I cannot stand it!
    Love love love you guys.

    xx

    ReplyDelete