Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a great Thanksgiving I had! I flew on an airplane to Chicago (slept all the way) to visit my Grandma Tiny and Grampa Jim. I met lots of relatives, like Mom's cousin Natalie!

I went to my cousin Olivia's house. She was so excited to see me!

She gave me a turkey which I spent a lot of time chewing.
We played together with her fun toys.

And I gave Aunt Meg a lot of kisses.

On Thursday Dad got me dressed in my turkey outfit and pumpkin hat. I was ready for the festivities.

Olivia wore her party dress and we took lots of pictures together. Unfortunately, I did a lot of drooling and thus the pictures didn't turn out too cute.

Here I am with Mom, Olivia, and Uncle Sam. We went to a party at Aunt Joanne's house. Good times!

Grandma Tiny and Grampa Jim were so happy that I came for a visit.

I also met my Aunt Joanie and cousin Jacqueline. Here I am showing them one of my new kissy faces.

Cousin Sam, Uncle Sam, and Baby Sam (that's me!)

Isn't my cousin cute?

Finally, before we left town on Saturday I got to meet Mom's good friends, Mary ...

...and Ravi.

It was an excellent trip!

2 comments: