Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cutting Our Christmas Tree

Last weekend we headed out to Snickers Gap Christmas Tree Farm to cut the perfect tree. 

Our friends Kristin and Marty came to town for a visit and joined us at the tree farm. Here is Kristin and Mom and Dad enjoying some hot cider before we head out to find our tree. 

 I wasn't very happy in the backpack (I think I am getting too big for it) so Dad put me on his shoulders so I could see every tree. 

 Dad did the cutting while Marty helped hold the tree. 

Dad and Marty seemed pretty excited after cutting this one down!

I came over to inspect their work. 

Looks good to me!

Dad and Marty made this fun ride for me and I got to ride the tree down the hill. 

There was a tractor, of course I had to take a ride!

After they bundled the tree up for us we posed for another family picture.
Thanks to Marty and Kristin for visiting and for helping get our tree!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment