Saturday, December 17, 2011

Festival of Lights 2011

A Dillon-McDonald tradition is going to see Christmas lights! 
Remember me last year?

We drove out to Manassas tonight for the Festival of Lights

After a crazy light show in the car, we got out for the winter carnival.

I inspected some Christmas trees... 


And kept cozy warm with Aunt Ma. 


Maggie played a carnival game and won a penguin!


So many lights and fun holiday cheer to see, I spent 
a good part of the evening surveying the land
from Dad's shoulders. 


I rode on the carousel with Dad, Maggie, and Uncle Ta ...


Then Mom joined us on the "dancing bears." 
That probably wasn't a good idea, however, because
it made Mom nauseous!


Can't wait for next year when I can go on the big kid rides with Maggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment