Thursday, August 5, 2010

A busy start to life!



It has been a very busy few weeks for me! First, I was born at 9:44am on July 26th, 2010 at Sibley Hospital in Washington, D.C. I'm a Washingtonian! I weighed 8 lbs. and 13 ounces and was 20.5 inches long (but I think I'm going to get bigger). My mom and dad cried a lot, so I'm not going to show any pictures of them!

We were whisked away to our tiny hospital room where I got to meet some of my grandparents, who had come all the way from Savannah, Georgia for my arrival. Later that night my grandparents from Chicago arrived too!























I also had some other cool visitors, like Elizabeth (who brought me pretty flowers for my hospital room), and Ryan, my mom's old roommate.
Then Mom and Dad took me home to our house in Brookland. I met my dog, Camden, checked out my cool bedroom, and slept a lot.


In the past two weeks I have spent my time eating, sleeping, pooping, a little fussing, and gaining weight. More to come once I figure this blog thing out better!








1 comment:

  1. A:A beautiful blog.Sam is so lucky to have such wonderful parents!

    D A D da
    Mike

    ReplyDelete