Friday, August 27, 2010

One month old!


Yesterday I turned one month old. Mom and Dad took me out for a beer to celebrate. Just kidding.


Next week I will go for my one-month doctor appointment. Mom is scared about all the shots I am going to get because she knows I will probably cry a lot. But I will be just fine. I have a feeling that I have gained a lot of weight since my last visit to see Dr. Jones. My diapers sure are tight!

Today I went to visit "Brown House," which is the daycare I am going to attend when Mom goes back to work at Holton. It is a very happening place. I met lots of nice ladies who are going to take care of me, and many new friends to play with. Then I went out for lunch in my new golf shorts. Good times.

2 comments:

  1. Goes by in a blink doesn't it!?! :) Teach him young liquor before bear, never fear...he is a Hoosier after all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah those are some shorts. Do they come with tiny golf clubs?! :-)

    ReplyDelete