Saturday, July 21, 2012

I show Mike and Doh-Doh the sights!

On Friday and Saturday, I did some major sight-seeing with my family.
On Friday we drove up to the top of Aventine Hill (one of the 7 hills of Rome)
to a beautiful church and wonderful views of the city.





We went back to the Trevi Fountain, and I showed Mike and
Doh-Doh how to throw a coin in the water.




At the Spanish Steps, I met this crazy gladiator!


He even tried to hurt my mama!!



Riding the lions at Piazza del Popolo


On Saturday, Mike and Doh-Doh rented a car and we took
a ride out to Tivoli.  I got a new "big boy" car seat!


Here I am navigating to the countryside.


Hadrian's Villa:



This place was crazy!  Filled with tons of old ruins.
It was amazing!






Later in the afternoon, Mike and Doh-Doh set out on their
Tuscan adventure.
Buon viaggio!



No comments:

Post a Comment