Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Keeping busy in Rome

We've been keeping busy in Rome despite the scorching heat.
Nearly every day we ride the tram from Trastevere to Argentina 
(the old ruins, not the country in South America!).


Dad found some shops where nuns can buy clothes.
He thought that was hysterical.
Can you see his reflection in the window?


Near the Pantheon there is a statue of an elephant . . . 


I found that this was a great place to play with my cars.


Here we are on round two of the Pantheon.


After strolling over to the the Fontana di Trevi, I demanded more gelato.


Then Mom and I played in the water ...


and I took a pic with Dad, too.


Here I am throwing my coin in the fountain!


Next, we walked to the Spanish Steps.
I proceeded to have a major meltdown, and it was time to return
to the apartment. Before we left, some nice people from California
snapped a picture of us.


Ahhh.... a playground!


And a strange little carnival with a clown teeter-totter.


Mom started her classes yesterday, which means that Dad 
and I get to hang out together a lot.
Today, he took me for more gelato, which I call "jatto."  After eating my 
delicious "jatto," I did some more playing with my cars:


Ciao!  Ci vediamo! 

1 comment: